Pearl provides a wide range of virtual and in-person services supporting government and commercial organizations that impact the lives of millions:
At Pearl, we help…
- Americans enroll in Medicare and Affordable Care Act healthcare insurance plans
- Veterans schedule medical and disability determination appointments
- Military families and retirees with TRICARE® healthcare benefits
- Military families with behavioral and family life counseling
- Social Security disability beneficiaries with return-to-work support
- Provide information on COVID tests, vaccinations, and federal assistance
- Healthcare providers seeking federal relief from COVID expenses and lost revenue
- Provide information and assistance to FEMA disaster victims
- Provide information and assistance with Federal Student Loans
Our agents rely on their expertice to assist others and do so with humility, compassion, empathy, and calmness. Pearl’s Personal Emotional Connections training, with follow-up supervisory monitoring and coaching, strengthens our agents’ natural abilities to listen, to understand the essence of the issue at hand, and to address the key points, all of which lead to successful outcomes.
Helping our customers with matters affecting their health, safety, and livelihoods, with empathy and expertise, is the essence of Pearl providing ‘Services that Matter’.
For more information regarding our contact center general and specialized services, please contact:
Jean Murphy, VP Business Development – Government email@example.com
Scott Blackwell, VP Business Development – Commercial firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pearl Interactive Network
Pearl is a HUBZone certified, woman-owned small business focused on government and commercial healthcare and beneficiary services. Known for delivering high-touch, white-glove customer service experiences, Pearl concentrates on the delivery of interactions that require complex resolution while developing a personal emotional connection between the agent and caller. Pearl’s culture of caring is at the core of everything they do, and a driving force in transforming the lives of those they serve. Founded in 2004, Pearl takes great pride in their hiring preferences for people living in economically challenged areas, people with disabilities, military spouses, and Veterans. They operate across the nation, with employees in 31 states.