According to one of our most recent white papers there are 7 values of Supportive Care and Remote Monitoring (SCRM). These are worth another mention. The top 7 values enclosed below are the epitome of our mission, vision and values.
We are a social enterprise that gives hiring priority to skilled and talented people who comprise our niche workforce including disabled veterans, veterans, military spouses, people with disabilities and those who live in geographically-challenged areas.
Committed to giving back to the community by providing opportunities to our niche workforce while providing a way for our clients and partners to meet social and compliance goals.
- Impeccable quality
- Delivering results
- Can-do attitude
- Family-like environment
- Innovative ideas
The value of the Supportive Care and Remote Monitoring solution to the Department of Veterans Affairs and aging veterans are:
- Reduce health care costs through mitigating unnecessary ER, hospital, and nursing home admissions to veteran or non-veteran facilities.
- Expand health care access to rural veterans.
- Enhance treatment adherence by the aging veterans.
- Facilitate a smooth transition from acute care to home care.
- Further the Department of Veteran’s Affairs Connected Care Initiative that addresses challenges with aging veteran rural populations who are living longer, have increasing health care needs, a limited clinician workforce, and a healthcare system where costs are high.
- Enable the VA case managers to focus on higher risk acuity veterans, so that the SCRM care coordinators could focus on aging veterans before conditions become exacerbated.
- Provide job opportunities for rural veterans and family members.
Our CEO, Merry Korn is looking forward to making a huge impact in the Supportive Care and Remote Monitoring industry (SCRM). She has plans to expand into the industry this year.
For more information on Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. visit our website. Our services include: Niche Workforce Fulfillment, Telehealth, 508 Remediation Services, Contact Center Program Management and Sourcing Services for both Commercial and Government Agencies.