Pearl Interactive is not just a company, we are a social enterprise that aims to give hiring priority to a workforce with barriers to work such as: skilled and talented disabled veterans, veterans, disabled persons, military spouses and people living in geographically challenged areas. The work we do is vital and we are committed to a culture of caring. We’re currently dealing with uncertainty due to COVID-19 and as a social enterprise we know that now more than ever it is important that we continue to show care and compassion where we can.
Throughout the year we give opportunity to those most challenged and here are ways you can provide opportunities to those most challenged now:
- Call or check-in on an elderly neighbor or family member, a friendly conversation and a feeling of being cared for goes a long way
- Donate to local charities that are providing meals to young children that are no longer receiving meals at school
- Volunteer to virtually tutor young children in subject areas their parents or caregivers may not be as knowledgeable in
- Continue to support small, local businesses by buying online gift cards now and use them in the future
- Evaluate what you are grateful for and how you can simplify your life and focus on the things that only bring positivity and fulfillment to you going forward
Stay safe and well, yours sincerely,