On Thursday, February 2, 2012, the annual TechColumbus Innovation Awards will showcase central Ohio’s many achievements by honoring its top innovators. It is a night of networking, prestige, and celebration. Winners in 13 award categories will be announced to an audience of 1,100+ attendees.
Merry P. Korn of Pearl Interactive Network is a semi-finalist in the Outstanding Women in Technology and Outstanding Service (fewer than 50 employees) category. “It is an honor to be a semi-finalist for this award, and to be recognized for our innovations, she said. “We look forward to the event surrounded by our peers, colleagues and mentors to learn if we will be named either Outstanding Women in Technology and/or Outstanding Service (fewer than 50 employees ),” Korn added.
The TechColumbus Innovation Awards celebrate the spirit of innovation by recognizing outstanding technology achievements in central Ohio. This prestigious evening showcases the region’s advancements and promising future.
COMPANY AWARD CATEGORIES
- Corporate Innovator of the Year
- Outstanding Startup Business
- Outstanding Product (fewer than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Product (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Service (fewer than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Service (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Technology Team
- Green Innovation
- Innovation in Non-Profit Service Delivery
INDIVIDUAL AWARD CATEGORIES
- Executive of the Year (fewer than 50 employees)
- Executive of the Year (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Woman in Technology
- Inventor of the Year