Pearl Interactive Network’s Commercial Staffing & Sourcing Makes Finding Good People Easy.
Read our White Paper to Address Aging Population Needs and Caregiver Shortages in Rural America
Finding good people with the right skills is becoming tougher for companies with contact centers, administrative, logistics, manufacturing, telehealth, managed care and IT positions. That’s where Pearl Interactive Network (Pearl) network’s staffing and sourcing services comes in to help.
A full-service staffing company, we’re focused on finding good people to fill the most challenging positions. Our emphasis on and experience in employing veterans and disabled workers gives us a deeper pool of the talent and skills you need to fill onsite and virtual positions.
Experience the Pearl Staffing Difference:
There are many options when it comes to staffing, but here are a few reasons why we’re the right choice:
- We take it personally – everything we do is built on relationships, which is why we always take the time to understand your specific staffing needs and then create a true partnership with you by acting as an extension of your team
- We do what we say – rely on us to always use a devoted, proactive team focused on filling your positions with an air of professionalism, transparent pricing and a commitment to meeting your timing requirements
- We have stronger candidates – we truly care about job seekers, referral sources and the employers we serve and take extra time to ensure that every person we connect with a position is the right match – meaning higher retention rates for you
- We get results – you’ll always receive the best candidates when you work with Pearl, but we know the proof is in the numbers, which is why we consistently share performance metrics with you
Pearl’s Commercial Staffing Solutions:
- Dedicated Recuiter: Tap into our specialized staffing expertise to help you forecast short-term and long-term hires, determine the ideal hiring plan, and then source, interview, train and engage staff as needed. We also can help you meet diversity and inclusion goals with our expertise in hiring veterans and disabled workers.
- Sourcing: Increase your pipeline of skilled and talented candidates by tapping into our proprietary multi-channel sourcing methods, including a data warehouse containing 450,000 niche resumes, a network of 28,000 referral sources, social media, and digital and print advertising. We ensure compliance with federal regulations by posting positions in state, federal and local job banks.