Pearl Interactive Network’s Staffing Makes Finding Good People Easy
Finding good people with the right skills is becoming tougher for companies with contact centers, administrative, logistics, manufacturing, telemedicine and IT positions. That’s where Pearl Interactive Network (Pearl) comes in to help.
A full-service staffing company, we’re focused on finding good people to fill the most challenging positions. Our emphasis on and experience in employing veterans and disabled workers gives us a deeper pool of the talent and skills you need to fill onsite and virtual positions.
Customized contact center staffing solutions
We create customized solutions that assist clients with OFCCP compliance mandates.
Federal regulations dictate jobs be posted with state workforce agency job banks or local employment service delivery systems. Not only do we ensure your positions are posted, but we include reporting and analytics to meet OFCCP compliance regulations.
- Process design: After a review of your current process, we customize a process ideal for your organization’s needs. This provides outsourcing solutions that result in consistent service delivery.
- Candidate sourcing: Pearl recruiters access proprietary multi-channel sourcing methods, including a data warehouse containing 450,000 niche resumes and a network of 28,000 referral sources. Additionally, we leverage the following innovative methods to attract qualified candidates:
– Social media via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
– Strategic ad placements
– Outbound call campaigns to alternative referral sources
– Targeted media outreach via radio, newspaper and TV
- Screening: Our goal is to assess ability, personality, and fit through a combination of behavioral and skill assessments, interviews, drug tests, and background checks.
- Resume response: With a combination of advanced technology and seasoned sourcing skills, Pearl ensures an active, engaging response from qualified candidates who fulfill your organization’s needs.
- Staffing: Our team has an expert track record of sourcing, screening, hiring, training, and managing teams throughout the country. Employees are on our payroll with the option of supervision and management by us.
Experience the Pearl Staffing Difference:
There are many options when it comes to staffing, but here are a few reasons why we’re the right choice when it comes to staffing:
- We take it personally – Everything we do is built on relationships, which is why we always take the time to understand your specific staffing needs and then create a true partnership with you by acting as an extension of your team.
- We do what we say – Rely on us to always use a devoted, proactive team focused on filling your positions with an air of professionalism, transparent pricing and a commitment to meeting your timing requirements.
- We have stronger candidates – We truly care about job seekers, referral sources and the employers we serve, and take extra time to ensure that every person we connect with a position is the right match – meaning higher retention rates for you.
- We get results – You’ll always receive the best candidates when you work with Pearl, but we know the proof is in the numbers — which is why we consistently share performance metrics with you.
- We meet federal compliance requirements, including OFCCP, OFCCP VEVRAA and Section 503 regulations; and fulfill 508 compliance.
Pearl’s Staffing Solutions:
- Direct Hire: We partner with your human resources department to help them identify the best candidates for temporary, temporary-to-permanent and full-time, permanent positions by finding and screening candidates, while they focus on interviews, offers and onboarding.
- Dedicated Recruiter: Tap into our specialized staffing expertise to help you forecast short-term and long-term hires, determine the ideal hiring plan, and then source, interview, train and engage staff as needed. We also can help you meet diversity and inclusion goals with our expertise in hiring veterans and disabled workers.
- Sourcing: Increase your pipeline of skilled and talented candidates by tapping into our proprietary multi-channel sourcing methods, including a data warehouse containing 450,000 niche resumes, a network of 28,000 referral sources, social media, and digital and print advertising. We ensure compliance with federal regulations by posting positions in state, federal and local job banks.
People are your biggest asset. Contact Pearl to make them your strongest one.
- Contact centers
- Information technology
- Traditional Call Centers
Experts at Sourcing Talent:
- Administrative and clerical
- Case management
- Claims managers and adjusters
- Customer service
- Data collection
- Enrollment specialists
- Executives and managers
- Healthcare professionals
- Help desk
- Information technology
- Medical records management
- Social workers
Read our White Paper on Hiring Disabled Veterans!