Pearl Interactive Network Makes 508 Compliance Easy
Ensure your websites, collateral and other content meet 508 compliance standards with the specially-trained remediation specialists at Pearl Interactive Network. Our team can help you meet your diversity and inclusion goals by making information equally accessible to people with disabilities.
Pearl’s 508 Remediation Services
508 Document Tagging – We tag Microsoft and Adobe documents in formats universally accessible to individuals who use assistive technologies such as JAWS® and Dragon.
Captioning – A process that embeds and synchronizes transcribed text into webinars or videos. It enables the hearing-impaired to view a video while reading text displayed on the screen.
Website Auditing – A review of websites for compliance against accessibility standards such as Section 508, ADA, and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Its purpose is to provide feedback to government agencies to guide them toward compliance efforts.
Benefits of Using Pearl’s 508 Remediation Services
- Relieves you of the cost to hire and train staff
- Reduces overhead by using our remote or home-based workforce
- Enables you to achieve measurable results with our combination of processes and people
- Assurance of high-quality outcomes – because our 508 specialists are those who use the services
- Ensures added quality measures by employing people with disabilities to proofread and check documents
- Fulfills social responsibility by engaging disabled veterans and people with disabilities to deliver 508 services
- Access to our suite of certifications:
- Small Business – SAM
- Women’ Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Ready to get started? Visit our 508 page where you can download our whitepaper, upload a document for a free quote, or schedule a consultation with one of our 508 experts.